Sunday, November 5, 2017

RV LED Light Bulb Upgrade

Bertha Got an Upgrade

Finally Replaced my old Bulbs!

I finally got around to replacing my old incandescent light bulbs with the much cooler, and brighter LED's, oh and did I forget to mention they use a whole lot less electricity? 

As you will see in the video I actually bought my bulbs at Camping World and in doing so I paid that big retail premium price!

I paid over $70 for 8 light bulbs...since my purchase, I have found LED Bulbs on Amazon, so if you're interested in this upgrade for yourself I'm including the link to purchase these bulbs directly from Amazon, or you can do like I did and buy them off the self at Camping World, your choice.

Conclusion;

I actually could not be happier with this upgrade, it's literally one of the fastest easiest upgrades I think you can do to an RV, and the power you'll save will more than pay for itself in the long run.



1 comment:

  1. You should replace the old bulb with led bulb. Great decision.
    Simply, I want to say awesome in design and great collection. AirPets is
    expert in transporting pet to any location outside India. We have been relocating pets to various countries. Visit on Pet Relocation Agency in Mumbai | Pet Moving Services in Mumbai | Pet Transport Service in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete