Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The Story of Breonna Taylor and what the New York Times use to be as far a journalism.


Do, I support the majority of police? Yes, in fact I do, but we do need some police reform in this country, we also need to either completely end our war on drugs, or do a hard revamp, so, these kind of civil liberties violations, like the kid being pulled over and illegally searched end.

End the drug war and Breonna Taylor is still alive today.

Here is the article from the New York Times that to my understanding will also be a documentary that I am very much looking forward to seeing. Last but not least I want to thank the Author, Rukmini Callimachi for her outstanding article and the New York Times for actually publishing it. I encourage everyone to read it.
This will be the main topic on the American Nomad Podcast today, Wednesday, September 9. 2020
New York Times Article

No comments:

Post a Comment