Thursday, January 13, 2011

Iphone 4 coming to Verizon


Verizon Wireless customers.....the wait is finally over. On Feb. 10th, 2011 the Iphone4 will be made available to all Verizon Wireless Customers.

The Verizon Iphone4 is already listed on the Verizon Wireless Site.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally hear that. The only problem for me, as probably most Verizon Customers. I finally got tired of waiting, and upgraded my cell to an Android based phone. There have been Verizon Iphone rumors, longer than there has been an Iphone4...I finally give up on them, and upgraded to the The HTC Droid Incredible. I am almost completely happy with my Android based phone except for two problems. The battery life is truly horrible. The other being after months of use it encounters lots of glitches.

Just this morning after months of working around different problems with my phone. I decided to finally just do a hard reset. I am happy to say, that my phone is now working like brand new again. One major problem I am having with my phone is ever six months, or, so, I am getting the dreaded low phone memory on my Droid Incredible. The phone has 8gigs of internal storage, so I know it is not even close to full, but still I continue to get this error ever six months, or so of use. The problem getting a low memory error, is you are now stuck as the phone wont let you do any downloads of applications, songs, or anything. You can go into application manager, and erase cache from programs like the HTC Peep program. This seems to actually be an HTC based program problem with the HTC Sense software, and not the Android software. The biggest problem it seems is no one knows how to actually fix it.

Once the hard reset is done, the thing that sucks the most is having to go through, and totally reset up the phone again, as it is reset to the factory settings just like it was the day you pulled it out of the box. Worse is you lose all your paid apps. That really blows....all your downloaded apps are wiped clean. I am sure there is probably a way to move all your apps to the SD card, and I will probably be looking to do that in the near future, but back to the Iphone4.

It is going to be tricky for us customers wanting the new Verizon Iphone4 when it hasn't been that long since we did our contract upgrade for a new Android phone. The Iphone4 on Verizon will come in two different models the 16gb version for $199.99, and $299.99 for the 32gb device.

If your going to dump your Adroid based phone on Craigslist, or Ebay, and look at getting the new Iphone4. I suggest you do it soon, because I predict once the Iphone4 hits the Verizon store the price of Android phones will fall through the floor.

Here are a couple of videos introducing the new Verizon Iphone4

No comments:

Post a Comment