Thursday, February 24, 2011

Melissa Molinaro


If you haven't heard the name, or don't know who she is. I have been predicting since seeing her on the reality show *The Pussycat Dolls: The Search for the next doll*, that this girl would be the next big thing. It has honestly taken her longer than I thought it would when seeing her on the show, but she is really coming into her own, and starting to really break out.  There is a LOT of talk about her in, and around LA.

Pretty much seeing her in everything now. The name is confusing though, when I first saw this girl she went by the last name Smith, Melissa Smith, or Melissa S. I knew that name was WAY to Vanilla for her looks, and career, and wouldn't last long in this town. I mean what artist in LA, actually goes by their really, real, name? Some, but a lot don't. Especially, if your name is boring, like Smith.

Example: Carmen Electra's real name is Tara Leigh Patrick

Anyway, so their is a lot of buzz over Melissa's new Old Navy commercial, and people who have seen it are getting her confused with Kim K., none other than Kim Kardashian. She is a beautiful brunette, that is for sure, but I personally don't think she looks anything like Kim K. In the Old Navy Video, every now, and then I see a likeness, and see how people could confuse the too, but this girl actually has real raw talent, something Kim K, doesn't have.

If you haven't see her new Old Navy Video..check it out.


I really think this girl has what it takes to really make a run for super stardom, so, I guess we will just have to wait, and see, but now you know who she is. I very seldom go after anyone known to work with them, but I would honestly love to work with, and shoot this girl. She is for lack of a better word. Amazing!

1 comment: