Thursday, October 30, 2014

Image is Everything Episode 6 - Guest Model/Muse C. Ly

In this episode 6 of, "Image is Everything" we were lucky enough to have the beautiful Ms Cissy Ly in studio. Cissy, and I have known each other a few years, now, and I had her stand in for a Commercial shoot I did a couple years ago, when we were actually seeing each other on a personal level.

I really encouraged her then to see where she could go with the modeling gig, and it's really awesome to see how far she has come in such a short time. She has signed with an Agency, and is well on her way to booking some high end commercial print gigs. In this episode I also let Cissy ask me a question which sets me off on a long winded answer on how, and when I actually started in this crazy field we love, and cherish called, Photography.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment