Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Arkon Tripod with Mobile Grip - Unboxing


Do you like getting your money's worth? 


If you're like me, you are all about getting the best value for your buck.

I had previously bought a Jobe Mini Gorilla Pod that turned out to be useless.

In this video, we will be unboxing and taking a look at the Arkon Tripod with Mobile Grip for your mobile phone.

Uses I have found?

Everything from sitting on my desk while I'm working, like right this very moment, to putting it on my bathroom towel rod where I play music and can easily reach out and change the song while showering, laying in bed watching Netflix or YouTube videos. This thing goes everywhere with me!

Conclusion:
For just around $20 this thing has changed my life!

If you would like to purchase one for yourself:
I have listed a direct link to the Arkon Tripod with Mobile Grip on Amazon below the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment