Saturday, September 2, 2017

Champion 3100 vs Ryobi 2300 - Best Economical Portable Generator for your RV.

Champion 3100 vs Ryobi 2300 Inverter Generator


Which one is the right one for your RV?

If you're like me I had one heck of a time trying to decide which portable generator would be the right one to power my RV.

In this video, I do a head to head face off and give you the Pros and Cons to each generator.

Will a Ryobi 2300 Inverter/Generator w/ Bluetooth power your 13.5000 BTU RV AC?

In this video, I will show you my results for both generators powering my newly installed RV AC. 

The results may surprise you...

If you would like to purchase one of these generators as always the direct links are below. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so informative and useful updates.we are offering 100% accurate mcx tips , COMMODITY TIPS FREE TRIAL , MCX TIPS and 100% accurate commodity tips.

    ReplyDelete