Sunday, September 17, 2017

Dual XDVD770bt Unboxing/Install

Dual XDVD770bt 

It was time for Bertha to get a new Stereo Head Unit.

I originally wanted touchscreen flip out 7" screen unit. Due to Bertha's dash configuration that wasn't a possibility, so I opted for a DVD with a built-in screen.

I was leery of installing this unit myself, but with some patience and persistence I was able to make a successful install and it honestly wasn't that bad.

I have found after installing this stereo I am able to use the built-in mic to walk around my RV and still have great, normal phone conversation using the Bluetooth.

I was skeptical of the Dual brand, but as of now, I can tell you I am 100% happy with this purchase.

Replacing Bertha's existing broken stock antenna was actually a bigger challenge than the stereo installation itself.

I ended up having to pull out the entire dash to be able to pull the new antenna wire through.

In the end, I was able to make a successful install and am very happy with the head unit and results.

Check out the video below for the complete unboxing and to see what the final results look like.



As always I am including a direct link below if you would like to order this stereo yourself.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete