Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Pismo Beach California - Boondocking for $10 a night on the beach

Finally got out of my house!

Seemed like it took an eternity, but I finally got all moved out of my house in Joshua Tree and took my first road trip down to Pismo Beach, where for a mere, ten bucks a night you can boondock, or camp right on the beach.

I had a great little weekend away with friends, before returning to LA to work on this season of American Horror Story. 

I hope you all enjoy the video as much as I did the trip, but that is highly unlikely, probably impossible.

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

1 comment:

  1. This video is interesting , impressive and good work. we are offering CRUDE UPDATES , Commodity trading Call , MCX TIPS FREE TRIAL ON MOBILE , 100% accurate commodity tips

    ReplyDelete