Friday, December 6, 2013

What we can achieve today with new technology is truly remarkable.


I have to admit that to some extent I am a news junkie, or, a junkie of web scouring. I find, and read, and watch dozens of video's, and articles on a everyday basis. So, much of what I find is based in such negativity this day, and time, that most of the time. I don't ever feel compelled to share. I mean, if it's something so shocking, and negative that it has that kind of downer impact on me, why on earth would I want to pass that along to some other poor unsuspecting soul. Every now, and then I come across these little gems, and they are so inspiring, that they do inspire me to share.

A Fathers love for his son, can be, and in this video, is a truly remarkable thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment