Thursday, October 16, 2014

Image is Everything - Episode 4 - Manual mode, or Auto for Beginners

In this Episode of, "Image is Everything" I will try to answer the question of should you as a beginning Photographer shooting your first requested photoshoot, even though for free, should you start off in manual, or auto-mode. I'll give you my insight, and opinion on the topic.

In Photography News: Addressing, and talking about the four UCSB Researchers, and Photographers who one was killed on the railroad trestle close to Santa Barbara, CA this past weekend.

Last, but not least I will give you my initial thoughts on the newly released Nikon D750, which is all the buzz all over the Internet these days. Being a Nikon D700 owner, I will give you my initial thoughts on this camera.

If you would like to listen to the show, on your mobile device, or tablet, you can download the Podcast App, Stitcher Radio App, or listen directly on iTunes for free.

I just want to THANK YOU all so much for listening, and all the support for this new show...... means the world to me, and I can thank you enough. ~RAV

                               
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment